2. What has a round face and two thin hands, one hand short, one hand long?
3. What is big and bright during the day and we can’t see it at night?
4. I am small. I can fly. I like singing in the sky. What am I?
5. Which letter is a drink? 6. Which letter is around an island?
7. Which letter is an animal?
8. Which letter is a kind of vegetable?
9. Which is the longest English word? Why?
10. Which letter is a question?
11. Which letter is a part of your face?
12. I am very big and heavy. I have a long nose and big ears. What am I ?
13. I am the tallest animal in the world. What am I ?
14. I live in the sea. I am the biggest animal in the sea. What am I ?
15. What do you call your father’s father’s only son?
16. What is the biggest ant in the world?
17. What is in the middle of the world?
18. What do you call your father-in-law's only child's mother-in-law?
19. What is the smallest room in the world?
20. Teachers write on me with chalk. I can’t talk. What am I ?
21. You have it. You read it. There are some words and pictures on it. What is it?
22. Sometimes it looks like a boat. Sometimes it looks like a small white sun. What is it?
23. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
24. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
25. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
26.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
27. I fly, but I have no wings. I cry, but I have no eyes.
28. How many letters are in the alphabet?
29. I am always with you. Sometimes behind you, sometimes before you, sometimes by your side, but you can’t see me in the dark.
30. What table is in the field?
31. What table can tell you what to do?
32.What changes a pear into a pearl?
33. What letter makes a road broad?
34. When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?
35. I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, rivers without water. What am I?
36. What kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?
37. I am everywhere in the earth. Without me, you have to die. What am I ?
38. I can’t walk. I can’t fly. I can swim. What am I ?
39. I am green in spring and yellow in autumn. Birds like me and people like me. What am I ? 40. Chicken grows from it. What is it?
41. It’s very small in the sky, but it’s actually very big. What is it?
42. It’s a colourful bridge in the sky. What is it?
43. Why do lions eat raw meat(生肉)？
44. Why is six afraid of seven?
45. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.How can this be possible?
46. I am white. You can drink me. I am in the dairy group. What am I ?
47. I am green or red. I am spicy and hot. I am in the vegetable group. What am I ?
48. I am a kind of fruit, green outside and red inside. What am I ?
49. I am a kind of fruit, yellow outside and white inside with small black seeds. What am I ? 50. I am orange. I am thin and long. Rabbits like me very much. What am I ?
51. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't
1. blackboard 2. a clock 3. the sun 4.a bird
5. T(tea) 6. C(sea) 7. B(bee) 8. P(pea)
9. smiles(There’s a mile between the first and the last letter.) 10. Y(why)
11. I(eye) 12. an elephant 13. a giraffe
14. the whale 15. father/daddy 16. an elephant 17. the letter “r”
18. mom 19. mushroom 20. a blackboard 21.a book
22. the moon 23. chicken 24. stamp 25. fire 26. river 27. cloud 28. eight 29. shadow
30. vegetable 31.tible 32. “L” 33. “b”
34. (22) 35. a map 36. hot dog 37. air
38. fish 39. a tree 40. an egg
41. a star/ the sun/ the moon 42. a rainbow 43. Because they can’t cook.
44. Because seven eight(ate) nine.
45. Because all of her children are boys.
46. milk 47. pepper 48. a watermelon 49. a banana
50. a carrot 51. Because he’s bald.