1. They purport to describe the life and doings of the obscurantists, their opinions and doubts, their debaucheries and love affairs.
2. love affairs
2. How many love affairs there are in this world, how many vicissitudinous stories there would also be.
3. All this talk about his love affairs is just idle gossip.
4. Little Bear imperceptibly grew up and even got involved in love affairs.
5. Yes it`s like love affairs, they come and go, fall in love and break up.
6. They are his special life proprioceptive sensibility, jumping-off love-knot and actively-participation in worldly affairs Chapter I mainly disserts Shen Congwen`s special life proprioceptive sensibility.
7. love affairs在线翻译
7. Through analyzing the psychologycal development of two protagnists on love affairs, we can see the development of woman's view toward love and family for thousands of years as well as the changes of the woman's status in society. Meanwhile, we can better undersrand the power of love and can see what the true love is, and help us establish more reasonable concept of love as well.
8. For thou betraying me, I do betray My nobler part to my gross body's treason, My soul doth tell my body that he may, Triumph in love, flesh stays no farther reason, But rising at thy name doth point out thee, As his triumphant prize, proud of this pride, He is contented thy poor drudge to be, To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.
9. I need a love of simple and pure, but why am I tangled by so foggy love affairs?
10. However, this is no love affairs. No one knows where the sting lies. If you are careless, you will be hurt.
11. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!
12. In this movie, Chinese female`s attitude towards sex and the state of the sex education, sexual harassment in the office, incest happening between fathers and daughters, ultra-marriage love affairs, especially the harm done to the female who is pregnant before marriage are directly revealed.
13. love affairs的近义词
13. She estimated the situation at a glance; the creditors would swoop down on her anteroom, would mix themselves up with her love affairs and threaten to sell her little all unless she continued to act sensibly. Then, too, there would be no end of disputes and carking anxieties if she attempted to save her furniture from their clutches.
14. This thesis try to explore Feng Mentlong`s spirit of love from the following three aspects: the double character of the process of compiling original sources; his tendentiousness in the categories of love story; his selection of the love affairs.
15. He spoke of living at her sids of his home life, in his wife, in his daughter, in his love affairs and financial difficulties; she was very sensible, very fair and right-minded.
16. When John was talking about his love affairs, we smelled a rat.
17. A dun, perhaps; for he had left his affairs in the wildest confusion when he ran off in answer to Mr. Talboy's invitation, and had been much to high up in the sublime Heaven of love, to remember any such sublunary matters as unsettled tailors'bills.
18. There is few people who is not ashamed of their love affairs when infatuation is over.
19. There are few people who are not ashamed of their love affairs when infatuation is over.
20. love affairs在线翻译
20. What is the greatest in number and best in composition in the Classic of Poetry are the songs of love affairs and lovesickness between man and woman and the poems on family and nuptial life.