1. fas fasl什么意思
1. Expression and Clinical Significance of nm23-H1, Fas and FasL in Colorectal Carcinoma Tissues
2. Objective:To investigate the effect of Valsartan on intimal proliferation, and the expression of Fas and FasL on neointima, and to explain its mechanism of preventing restenosis in rabbit autogenous vein graft. Methods:20 male New Zealand White rabbits were randomly divided into two groups. The right external jugular veins of 20 rabbits were interposed between ipsolateral common carotid arteries.
3. The right external jugular veins of 20 rabbits were interposed between ipsolateral common carotid arteries. The control group was fed with common diet, and the treatment group was fed with common diet and valsartan (10mg·kg-1 ·d-1). At the end of 4 weeks, the vein grafts were harvested and examined with pathologic and morphologic analysis. Fas and FasL on neointima were analyzed with immunohistochemical method.
4. Expression of Fas and FasL in PC was higher than that in mormal pancreatic tissue p
5. In addition, Herbimycin A, Tyrosine protein kinase specific inhibitor, can not only inhibit Fas ligand surface expression of CD4〓T lymphocytes induced by SEB, but also prevent the degradation of Iκ B-β. It demonstrates that Tyrosine protein kinase pathway also participates in Fas ligand expression regulation of apoptotic CD4〓T lymphocytes induced by superantigen SEB.
6. It is suggested that the function of Fas/FasL system in the elder as were abnormal. schizophreni
7. fas fasl
7. It is suggested that the function of Fas/FasL system in theelder as were abnormal. schizophreni
8. fas fasl的翻译
8. These experimental results were suggested that Fas/FasL play an important roles in oncogenesis and progression of lung cancer.
9. Objective To investigate the expression of Fas or FasL and their relationship with apoptosis in astrocytomas.
10. Objective To study the relationship between keratinocyte apoptosis and expression of Fas/FasL in the lesions of psoriasis.
11. These results suggest a differential role for the Fas/FasL apoptotic pathway in the development of inflammation and fibrotic lesions associated with BOOP and ARDS.
12. Results RT-PCR products were digested with the restriction enzyme and the size of the produced fragement was in accord with the expected size.
13. fas fasl的反义词
13. Objective: To investigate the expression and clinical significance of Fas and FasL in lung cancer.
14. The effects of Yiqi Huoxue on Fas and FasL protein expression, cerebral edema and nervous symptom following local cerebral ischemiareperfusion injury in model rats.
15. FasL expression in trophoblast cells and Fas-FasL interaction may contribute to maintenance of immune privilege in pregnancy by inducing apoptosis of activated lymphocytes, thus preventing a deleterious immune reonse towards the conceptus.
16. The Fas/FasL signals mostly distributed in the interface of inflammatory region.
17. Anergic T cell was gradually apoptic in vitro Fas/Fasl interaction participated in the apoptosis.
18. AIM: To investigate the effect of rotenone on Caspase3, Fas and Fasl and relationship with apoptosis in PC12 cells.
19. fas fasl是什么意思
19. Objective To investigate the distribution of Fas and FasL in the CNS of adult rhesus.
20. fas fasl
20. CTL Fas FasL systemmay also play an important role in liver cell injury in AHB.